IPTV Help Center
VU+ SOLO SE
What is VU+ SOLO SE?
Well, now it’s here.
So is it any good or just another budget receiver? Let’s take a look.
The SoloSE has a great set of features for such a small and compact receiver, and at the moment it is the fastest and most powerful budget box available.
- Powerful Dual Core 1.3Ghz CPU
- 1x Pluggable Tuner (DVB-S2, DVB-C / T, DVB-C/T/T2)
- 256MB Nand Flash / 1GB DRAM
- Dolby Digital Plus & DTS Supported
- 1 x Smartcard-Reader (Xcrypt)
- 1x Common Interface Slot
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Port
- S/PDIF audio output optical (digital)
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 video / audio output (digital)
- Full HD 1080p Output
- 1 x RCA video output (analog)
- 2 x Audio output (L/R) RCA (analog)
- 1 x SATA connection
- HD PIP (Picture in Picture)
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2, USALS
- External 12V power supply
- Power Switch
- Fanless Silent Operation
- Linux Operating System
- Media Player
- Downloadable Plug-Ins supported
- EPG supported
- Unlimited channel lists for TV / Radio
- Automatic & Manual Service Scan Supported
- Multiple LNB control (DiSEqC) supported
- OSD in many languages
- Skin change supported
The SoloSE is just a small plastic box. The front panel is basic with only 1 touch button and the IR sensor to see. It would not look out of place in a bedroom, spare room or if you don’t need a big flashy all singing all dancing box for the living room then it would be ideal as you can choose from either Black or White you can decide which would match your furniture the best. For me it’s Black all the way, however, my wife say’s the White is very nice. If you can’t decide you could easily hide this away behind the TV if you wanted as the dimensions are (W x D x H): 211 mm x 185 mm x 40 mm (not sure why you would want to though) and thanks to the IR Sensor port it makes this even easier.
Powerful Dual Core 1.3Ghz cpu
S/PDIF audio output optical (digital) 1 x HDMI 1.4 video / audio output (digital) 1 x RCA video output (analog) 2 x Audio output (L / R) RCA (analog) 1x eSata Connector 1x IR Sensor / RS232 port
Sources of Media Content
Audio & Video
What's included in the box
Vu+ SoloSE Satellite Receiver Quick Start instruction manual Remote Control (the same popular Universal type that is supplied with or models in the Vu+ range and will come in either Black or White, depending which colour SoloSE you choose) 2x AAA Battery’s Hdmi 1.4 cable RF Loopthrough cable Power Supply unit Mains Power cable