IPTV Help Center
VU+ UNO 4k
What is VU+ UNO 4k?
Since Vu+ announced the Uno4K at the Anga Cable and Satellite fair earlier this year, there has been a lot of people wondering how this box compares to the Solo4K and the also announced Ultimo4K.
Well, I can’t comment on the Ultimo4K as yet, as I have not seen one, but I can compare it to the Solo4K.
So let’s take a look and find out.
- 1.7 GHz ARM Dual-Core Processor
- 4096 MB Flash (eMMC)
- 2048 MB DDR3 DRAM
- Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 MBit/s)
- 1x Advanced Pluggable FBC DVB-S2 or DVB-C Tuner
- 1x HDMI 2.0 (with HDR support)
- 1x Common-Interface
- 1x Smartcard-Reader (Xcrypt)
- 1x USB 3.0 (Side)
- 1x USB 3.0 (Rear)
- 1x 3.5mm A/V Jack
- S/PDIF audio output optical (digital)
- HD PIP (Picture in Picture)
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2, USALS
- External 12V power supply
- Power Switch
- Fanless Silent Operation
- Advanced Linux Operating System
- Media Player
- Downloadable Plug-Ins supported
- EPG supported
- Unlimited channel lists for TV / Radio
- Automatic & Manual Service Scan Supported
- Multiple LNB control (DiSEqC) supported
- OSD in many languages
- Skin change supported
The Uno4K is a small box (the dimensions are (W x D x H): 230 mm x 175 mm x 50 mm). The front panel is basic with only a white Led glowing on the left, there is a USB 3.0 connection on the left-hand side. The box is finished with a matt black on ¾ of the lid, and the other ¼ has a shiny glossy finish, which looks great (although the glossy part is a fingerprint and dust magnet).
1.7 GHz ARM Dual-Core Processor
1x HDMI 2.0 (with HDR support) 1x Common-Interface 1x Smartcard-Reader (Xcrypt) 1x USB 3.0 (Side) 1x USB 3.0 (Rear) 1x 3.5mm A/V Jack S/PDIF audio output optical (digital)
Sources of Media Content
Audio & Video
What's included in the box
Vu+ Uno4K Satellite Receiver Remote Control (the same popular Universal type that is supplied with other models in the Vu+ range) 2x AAA Battery’s High Speed HDMI cable IR Sensor Power Supply unit Mains Power cable