IPTV Help Center
I have an old TV, can I still access IPTV services?
To do so, you have to attach your TV with an external device called IPTV Media Box or setup box (STB) which will connect your TV to the Internet as well as an IPTV receiver. There exist numerous popular IPTV Media Box in the markets such as Android box, MAG box, Enigma box, Apple TV box, Roku and so forth.
How to connect a setup box to TV
This is very easy and simple…
- Put the TV Box in the same room as the TV monitor.
- Connect your setup box to a power outlet.
- Connect an HDMI cable from the TV Box to an available HDMI port on the TV.
- Turn on your TV and switch the input to the appropriate HDMI port.
- Now connect your setup box to an internet connection via WiFi or Cable.
- Now turn on your setup box and wait for it to boot up. You can now watch IPTV channels on your OLD TV based on the instructions described above.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com