IPTV Help Center
How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
In this Tutorial, we will explain how to set up the IPTV Extreme pro app on your android device. Its a very handy player and has so many performance tuning options. First, you'll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file. What is M3U?
IPTV EXTREME PRO features
- Integrated Player (Advanced & Light)
- Chromecast Support (Beta)
- Parental Control
- Remote Controller support
- Backup / Restore Settings
- M3U playlists support
- Multi EPG support (TV Guide)
- Auto EPG update
- EPG alias management
- All the EPG providers are included
- Picons support in different size
- Ability to download On Demand Programs!
- Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
- More than 10 Themes available!
- Time Recording
- Timers Management
- Autostart On Boot Function
- Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
- Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
- Sliding EPG time
- Free Version – play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pecana.iptvextreme&hl=en_GB
- Paid Version – play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pecana.iptvextremepro&hl=en_GB
How to add IPTV channels to IPTV EXTREME PRO
Step 1: After downloading the version of your choice, start the application and wait for it to load up.
Step 2: Now click on the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen.
Step 3: Now select "Playlists" as depicted via a red arrow.
Step 4: Now click on "ADD PLAYLIST" and proceed to the next section.
Step 5: Now select "FILE OR LINK TO PLAYLIST".
Step 6: Now you must enter a name for your playlist and then insert your M3U URL which you can obtain from an IPTV provider and click on "OK".
Step 7: Now you must wait for the app to load the playlist. This might take a few minutes.
Step 8: Now click on the "OK" and proceed to the next step.
Step 9: Now click on the playlist you just added.
Step 10: Now you can select each channel group as depicted via red arrows and start streaming.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com