What is Roku Express?
Want to start streaming? Roku Express delivers a smooth HD streaming experience on your big-screen TV. This next generation player is now more powerful. It’s easy to get started – just plug it into your TV with the included High-Speed HDMI Cable, connect to the internet, and start streaming. Use the remote to search for your favorite shows and discover channels.
- Simple setup with an included High-Speed HDMI Cable
- Easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1,000+ top channels. Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees on The Roku Channel
- Tons of streaming services available. From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives like Sling TV or YouTube TV to live sports and news on CBS News, ABC News, and ESPN
- Free Roku mobile app for private listening, voice search and more
The simple way to start streaming.
With a short step-by-step setup and an easy on-screen experience, the Roku Express is perfect for new users but powerful enough for seasoned pros.
Low cost. No extra fees.
Roku Express includes a remote control and High-Speed HDMI Cable, and there’s no monthly equipment fee. Plus, with access to hundreds of free channels, there’s plenty to stream without spending extra.
Setup is a cinch.
Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming. It’s as simple as that. The included remote has everything you need, plus shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels.
500,000+ movies and TV episodes
Movies. TV. Original series. Kids shows. News. Sports and more. Watch almost anything across thousands of free or paid channels available in a click.