What is Roku streaming stick?
Portable power-packed player fast integrated 802.11ac dual-band wireless network choose from over 500 channels – free or paid HD streaming – up-scales 480p and 720P to 1080P voice remote – channel search, TV Power and volume control simple, discreet set up – great for wall mount TVs Roku mobile app – control player, Cast, listen alone or Share.
- The powerful and portable streaming stick
- Voice remote with buttons for TV power and volume; Compatible with voice-enabled devices featuring
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1,000+ top channels. Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees on The Roku Channel.
- Tons of streaming services available. From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives like Sling TV or YouTube TV to live sports and news on CBS News, ABC News and ESPN
- Free Roku mobile app for private listening, voice search and more
Clear, immersive picture quality
Don’t just watch your favorite shows, be immersed in them. Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp details and rich color.
Great for wall-mounted TVs
The Roku Streaming Stick and power cord plug into the back of your TV for a clutter-free setup. And setup is a cinch. Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming. It’s as simple as that.
Search across channels
Search by title, actor, or director and get unbiased results across top channels to see where you can stream your favorite shows.
The free Roku mobile app
Turn your iOS or Android device into the ultimate streaming companion. Control your Roku player, search with your keyboard, plus get features like Private listening and cast to TV.