What is TVIP S-Box v.501?
The TVIP S-Box v.501 is a powerful IPTV box that benefits especially from the built-in 8-gigabyte eMMC flash memory and the twice as high RAM memory compared to the previous model. You will, therefore, receive an IPTV box that is very fast and perfectly meets your entertainment requirements.
Features & Specifications TVIP S-Box v.501:
Operating system: Linux or Android 4.4 (KitKat).
– Chipset Amlogic S805 quad core 1.5 GHz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
– 3D GraphicsOpenGL ES 2.0 (Mali-450 quad core)
Memory: RAM 512MB / Flash 8GB
– WiFi 802.11 (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz onboard
– Supported middleware: TVIP, IPTVPORTAL, Stalker, Microimpuls, ML-85/JS portals
– Formats: MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, OGG
– protocols: UDP, RTP, HTTP, HLS, RTSP, SMB, NFS
– Video codecs: H.265, H.264, MPEG4 ASP, Xvid, MPEG2, MJPEG up to 1080p at 60fps
– Audio codecs: MPEG/MP3/MPA, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, APE
– Subtitles: DVBSUB, VOBSUB, Teletext, SSA/ASS, SubRip
– Pictures: JPEG, PNG
– Media player with playback via USB / LAN
Dimensions (W x D x H): 114 x 114 x 17 mm.
This device is using the Android OS which means you can use all apps that have been released for the Android OS.
These apps are available here with installation guide at:
-> How to install IPTV on Android
You can also install IPTV on this device via How to setup IPTV on TVIP Box article. This method works very similarly with the MAG boxes and the device will emulate a MAG interface which will need a portal address to work.
How to install a VPN on TVIP S-Box v.501. What about other apps with netflix?
You need special router to install VPN on it.